1) The Articka website located at www.articka.co.uk is a copyrighted work belonging to Articka. Certain features may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the www.articka.co.uk website in connection with such features.
2) All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these terms.
1) For you to use www.articka.co.uk, you have to start an account and provide information about yourself. You warrant that:
a) All required registration information you submit is truthful, up-to-date and accurate.
b) You will maintain the accuracy of such information.
2) You may delete your Account at any time. Articka may suspend or terminate your account in accordance with our terms & termination policy.
1) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You approve to immediately notify Articka of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorised use of your account. Articka cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
1) Articka grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access www.articka.co.uk solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
2) The rights approved to you in these terms are subject to the following restrictions:
a) You shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit www.articka.co.uk.
b) You shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of www.articka.co.uk.
c) You shall not access www.articka.co.uk in order to build a similar or competitive website.
d) Except as expressly stated herein, no part of www.articka.co.uk may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means unless otherwise indicated. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of www.articka.co.uk shall be subject to these terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on www.articka.co.uk must be retained on all copies thereof.
3) Articka reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the www.articka.co.uk website with or without notice to you. You approved that Articka will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of www.articka.co.uk or any part.
NO SUPPORT OR MAINTENANCE
1) You agree that Articka will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with www.articka.co.uk.
1) ’User Content’ means any and all information and content that a user submits to www.articka.co.uk. You are exclusively responsible for your user content. You bear all risks associated with use of your user content. You hereby certify that your user content does not violate our acceptable use policy. You may not represent or imply to others that your user content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Articka. Because you alone are responsible for your user content, you may expose yourself to liability. Articka is not obliged to backup any user content that you post; also, your user content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your user content if you desire.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1) The following terms constitute our ‘Acceptable Use Policy’:
2) You agree not to use www.articka.co.uk to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any user content that:
a) Violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right.
b) That is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libellous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
c) That is harmful to minors in any way or that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
3) In addition, you agree not to:
a) Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the www.articka.co.uk website any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data.
b) Send through the www.articka.co.uk website unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages.
c) Use www.articka.co.uk to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent.
d) Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to www.articka.co.uk, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
e) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to www.articka.co.uk, whether through password mining or any other means.
f) Harass or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of www.articka.co.uk.
4) We reserve the right to review any user content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the acceptable use policy or any other provision of these terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your user content, terminating your account in accordance with our, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
5) If you provide Articka with any feedback or suggestions regarding www.articka.co.uk, you hereby assign to Articka all rights in such feedback and agree that Articka shall have the right to use and fully exploit such feedback and related information in any manner it believes appropriate. Articka will treat any feedback you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6) You agree to indemnify and hold Articka and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of:
a) Your use of www.articka.co.uk.
b) Your violation of these terms.
c) Your violation of applicable laws or regulations.
d) Your User Content.
7) Articka reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Articka. Articka will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
THIRD PARTY LINKS & ADS; OTHER USERS
1) The www.articka.co.uk website may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such third-party links & ads are not under the control of Articka, and Articka is not responsible for any third-party links & ads. Articka provides access to these third-party links & ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party links & ads. You use all third-party links & ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the third-party links & ads, the applicable third party's terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data gathering practices.
1) Each www.articka.co.uk user is solely responsible for any and all of its own user content. Because we do not control user content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any user content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that Articka will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any www.articka.co.uk user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
2) You hereby release and forever discharge Articka and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature, that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, www.articka.co.uk.
1) Like any other website, www.articka.co.uk uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise user experience by customising our web page content based on visitor browser type and/or other information.
1) The www.articka.co.uk website is provided on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as available’ basis, and Articka and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make no guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1) To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Articka or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of, or incapability to use www.articka.co.uk even if Articka has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of www.articka.co.uk is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
You agree that our suppliers will have no liability of any kind arising from or relating to this agreement.
TERMS AND TERMINATION
1) Subject to this section, these terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the www.articka.co.uk website. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use www.articka.co.uk at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of www.articka.co.uk in violation of these terms. Upon termination of your rights under these terms, your account and right to access and use www.articka.co.uk will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your account may involve deletion of your user content associated with your account from our live databases. Articka will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these terms.
1) Articka respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of www.articka.co.uk do the same. In connection with www.articka.co.uk, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of www.articka.co.uk who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
2) These terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on www.articka.co.uk. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on www.articka.co.uk. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of www.articka.co.uk. Continued use of www.articka.co.uk following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
1) The communications between you and Articka use electronic means, whether you use www.articka.co.uk or send us emails, or whether Articka posts notices on www.articka.co.uk or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you:
a) Consent to receive communications from Articka in an electronic form.
b) Agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Articka provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing.
1) These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of www.articka.co.uk. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word ‘including’ means ‘including without limitation’. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Articka is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Articka’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Articka may freely assign these terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these terms shall be binding upon assignees.
1) Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on www.articka.co.uk are the property of Articka or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the marks.
Address: Articka, Unit 11, Fisher Street Galleries, Fisher Street, Carlisle, CA38HR, United Kingdom