ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF TRADE
2) Please read these terms of trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.articka.co.uk website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms of trade.
AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS OF TRADE
1) Articka has the right to amend these terms of trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the terms of trade will apply to any order registered after the amended terms of trade come into effect and are posted on the www.articka.co.uk website.
DEFINITIONS AND APPLICATION
1) In these terms of trade, ‘Articka’ means Articka trading as Articka, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the individual who is ordering the products, the ‘products’ means the Articka products which may be ordered on the www.articka.co.uk website and the ‘product subtotal’ means the sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the www.articka.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
1) The online sale of the products offered on the www.articka.co.uk website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the (mainland) United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only.
1) The products covered by these terms of trade are those presented on the www.articka.co.uk website, subject to availability.
2) Articka will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any products presented on the www.articka.co.uk website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact product.
1) The shipping fee will be free of charge for all UK mainland orders placed on the www.articka.co.uk website.
1) Articka will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you
1) Articka reserves the right to refuse any order, In such case, Articka will notify you as soon as reasonably practical, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
2) Once Articka has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these terms of trade will become binding on you and Articka.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
1) All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.articka.co.uk website at the time of submitting the order.
2) You must pay the order amount by debit/credit card or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through a secure system, ensuring that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the products.
1) Articka will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Articka breaching its obligations under these terms of trade, but Articka is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2) Articka reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these terms of trade:
a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the products requested in the order, and/or
b) refuse to deal further with you, and Articka will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3) You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4) The products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Articka shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost date or any interruption to your business.
5) You must follow any instructions Articka may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the products. Articka will not be responsible for any damage to the products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6) There are certain responsibilities which Articka cannot exclude by law and nothing in these terms of trade limits any liability of Articka to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following ‘warranty’ clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Articka for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Articka breaching its obligations under these terms of trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant products.
1) As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any products that are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these terms of trade will affect these legal rights.
2) If you receive a product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Articka for a replacement or, where this is not possible, a refund.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL A PURCHASE
1) As a consumer, you have the right to return the products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the products.
2) If the return of the products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Articka, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the products.
3) If you exercise this right to return the products, you will return the products ordered, in a state fit for their
resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Articka, Unit 11, Fisher Street Galleries, Fisher Street, Carlisle, CA38HR, United Kingdom.
4) Articka will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
1) Only products purchased on the www.articka.co.uk website can be returned to Articka for a refund or an exchange.
2) Should you make an error when ordering online, Articka will gladly exchange your product for the product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping an additional postage charges.
3) All products must be returned to:
Articka, Unit 11, Fisher Street Galleries, Fisher Street, Carlisle, CA38HR, United Kingdom.
Your are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the products back to Articka.
4) Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Articka will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5) In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Articka to process and refund or exchange. Please contact us beforehand so that Articka staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6) Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Articka. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7) We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1) If Articka is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Articka will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1) These terms of trade are between you and Articka only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these terms of trade.
2) If any term in these terms of trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remains terms will remain in full force and effect.
3) If you break these terms of trade and Articka takes no action, this does not mean that Articka has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these terms of trade, Any waiver must be agreed by Articka in writing.
1) If the place of delivery of the products is in:
a) England and Wales, these terms of trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
b) Scotland, these terms of trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute of claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
c) Northern Ireland, these terms of trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute of claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2) The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Articka.